Offload Work offers eCommerce services in the following areas:
- Build product pages in Shopify, Squarespace, Magento, Etsy, and custom eCommerce platforms
- Product photography editing in Photoshop
- Google Analytics - receive recommendations for product and marketing asset placement on your site derived from Google Analytics data. Why? Better customer engagement with your site = more $.
- Inventory management and purchasing - receive recommendations for product markdowns and category expansion/reduction derived from product movement data. Why? Getting the right products at the right price on your site = more $.
- Competitive research - receive a presentation of your competitive landscape. What products are you competing against and where are they placed/how are they priced? Why? Offering an appealing assortment of products at competitive prices = happier customers and more $.
Websites and Marketing Materials
Offload Work offers Branding and Marketing Material services in the following areas:
- Build a simple 1-6 page website on Squarespace or Wordpress platforms
- Build an eCommerce website on Squarespace, Shopify, or Magento platforms
- Create digital files for digital or print marketing materials, including:
- Email marketing
- Direct mail
- Event invitations
- Blog posts *Offload Work does not write copy for blog posts, but can create the visuals
- Social media posts
Offload Work offers Administrative services in the following areas:
- Microsoft Excel - we can crunch your numbers and give you a report
- Website content updates
- Other administrative needs? Let's chat.
How It Works
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your business or nonprofit and a brief explanation of the work you are looking to offload.
- We will respond within 8 business hours to set up your free 15-minute phone consultation to determine if Offload Work is a good fit.
- If Offload Work is a good fit, we will create your Work Service Package of a la carte services with you and pair you with the right 'Worker(s)' from Offload Work.
- You sign the Work Service Package document, which will outline the scope of the agreed upon work and timeline.
- You purchase the agreed upon Work Service Package. At this point, your Offload Work 'Worker(s)' are locked in for the agreed upon deadlines.
- You meet with your Offload Work 'Worker(s)' to onboard them, either in person or via Google Hangouts, Facetime, or Skype. This onboarding session is $100. *Please be prepared with any passwords and training materials your Offload Work 'Worker' will need to complete the work. All passwords and training materials are kept confidential.
Breathe Easy: Your Offload Work 'Worker(s)' work to the highest expectations and level of professionalism to enable you to keep focused on what you do best.
Review: When your Offload Work 'Worker(s)' have completed the Work Service Package, your Offload Work 'Worker(s)' will meet with you in person or via Google Hangouts, Facetime, or Skype to review the completed work and confirm the outlined expectations have been met. This offboarding session is included in your work package.
Smile: You experienced the efficiency of offloading work so you could keep focused on what you do best!